Saturday, January 5, 2008

More on Peralta


Since he's wearing the captain's armband, pretty sure Peralta is #2 who scores on the free kick at around 0:40.

I don't know a whole lot about Argentina's Second Division, but in looking through a bunch of Almirante Brown highlights on YouTube, the level of play there has impressed me. A lot of solid, aggressive passing. Probably a bit higher level than the MLS, but not much.

Proof that there's not a whole lot of information about Gonzalo Peralta on the internet right now: My blog post yesterday is currently the number 4 hit on Google when you search for his name.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So Peralta is an unknown. Surprisingly, I like that. DCU could use some talent-out-of-nowhere. He looks pretty good in that video. I don't know if the deal will come through, but if it does, I think Peralta will be very good for DCU. DCU is in definite need of a centre back, and Peralta could supply its needs.