Saturday, August 9, 2008

On the road again

As luck would have it, I'll be in Ocean City for the next week, missing the next three games, including what I believe to be the most important match United has played since November. It doesn't look like I'll have much for internet access, but I will post some thoughts once I return. In the meantime, please feel free to post your own TS/Call/Rail suggestions for each match in the comments section.

With matches at New York, at Chicago, and of course the Open Cup semi-finals versus New England, this could be the week that defines United's season. When I return, I hope to see our regular season record improve by at least 4 points. I hope to see an Open Cup Final match scheduled with DC playing a USL team in a match that will actually be televised! I hope to see the US Olympic team advance out of group play. And I hope to see my hit count finally reach 10,000.

Good luck and Vamos United.

No comments: